Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Dreaming with God - Sarah Beth Marr


I am the mom of a son that is a dancer.  When he was in high school he wanted to follow his dreams and dance.  I didn't see that as a "doable" option.  However, God changed my heart and opened the door for me to come along side of him.  When I saw this book it sparked my interest!  This book is set up like a bible study with tons of inspiration.   One of the quotes in the book is, "God is at work in your life, guiding you to the dreams He has for you."  Such truth!  I haven't completed the study.  I just like the Dreaming WITH God.  I know the WITH is such an IMPORTANT part, and I believe this book encourages seeking God.

By the way, my son is a dance major with a REALLY great scholarship!

I received a complementary copy of this book from Baker Books and was under no obligation to post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment