In Good Company – Jen Turano
Oh my goodness! What a fun read!
Millie is a nanny who has a hard time keeping a job.
Everett is a gentleman who has some lessons to learn.
This book is full of many of the things I like in a book…..
- Confident but not haughty leading lady.
- Humor, humor and more humor.
- There are children in the book. There is a horrible – just nasty – female friend.
- Priorities are put in place, which was especially hard for people of that time period.
- Friends who are truly friends, and ones who are NOT!
- Newport – just a beautiful place.
- Funny animals
One of the passages that stood out to me was, “You’ve been surrounded solely by like-minded individuals – and that has not given you a proper perspective of life.” Hmmmm…..I think that could apply to anyone. Do you know people who are different than you are?
GREAT READ! FIVE STARS!