Monday, October 10, 2016

If Ever I Would Leave You and Wild Montana Skies - Susan May Warren


If Ever I Would Leave You: A Montana Rescue Prequel and Wild Montana Skies – Susan May Warren


            I am a HUGE Susan May Warren fan!  HUGE!  If Ever I Would Leave You: A Montana Rescue Prequel was free on Amazon so I grabbed that baby up.  I devoured it!  Warren is an excellent series writer.  This is the story of Sierra and Ian that (SPOILER ALERT) doesn’t wrap up all neat and tidy!  UGH!  I hate that!  It is a good hate because it shows the gifts of a talented writer!  However, things started looking up when I received an advanced copy of Wild Montana Skies.  WHEW!  Their story is woven into the story of Ben and Kacey. 
This series, so far, is one of the most unique I have read in the Inspirational Fiction genre.  Forgiveness of yourself and others is woven in both of these stories.  Looking for God even when things aren’t going well is something else that is brought up through these stories. 
I LOVE how Psalms 23 is brought into this book several times.  My own dad would pray this prayer and to think about it now brings tears to my eyes!  God’s word is powerful – and ALIVE!
I don’t want to include more spoilers, but I don’t know if I can actually wait until January to read the next book in the series!
Go grab the prequel on Amazon!  Go ahead and pre-order the 1st book.  You won’t be sorry.


I was given an advanced copy, and this is an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment