Tuesday, October 18, 2016

When Love Arrives - Johnnie Alexander

When Love Arrives – Johnnie Alexander


            I have never read a book by Johnnie Alexander before, but I will read one of her books again.  I was unaware that When Love Arrives was a second book in a series.  I was relieved when I FINALLY looked it up. The series is titled Misty Willow. It is definitely a series book.  READ the first one first.  I wish I would have, but I just can’t go backwards.  (It’s an OCD thing for me I am sure!) 
            This is the story of Dani and Brett.  They both have lots of secrets, but Brett spills most of his.  However, this isn’t something he normally does.  The characters in this book have VERY complicated lives.  Some of these twists and turns are a little far-fetched for me.  That said, I did really enjoy the book.  I was a bit confused because I didn’t know the first book story.  The author does a good job reminding the readers, but it was a little hard to follow for me.
            I will read Johnnie Alexander again. 


I received this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment