Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sweetbriar Cottage - Denise Hunter

Sweetbriar Cottage – Denise Hunter

I love Denise Hunter!  I love stories set in my home state of Georgia!  This book was a no-brainer to read!  This is the story of Noah, who is still reeling from a harsh divorce from Josephine.  Unbeknown to them after about a year and a half they are still actually married.  Josephine grew up in a hot mess environment!  She can’t seem to do the right thing when it comes to Noah. 
They are trapped together during a horrible storm.  They go without food and power.  Then things got worse.  One theme is that people aren’t always who they appear to be.  Another one would be to just be honest – even with the hard stuff!
I love a happy ending.  I won’t spoil it for you, but it may or may not end that way.  If I had anything to complain about regarding the story is that I find it hard to believe that someone could become that secluded for that long in North Georgia.  It makes me want to go visit my sister in Blairsville, a main city in North Georgia, and figure it out!

I was given this book with the option of reviewing it.  I loved this story and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment