Saturday, April 9, 2016

Her Texas Family - Jill Lynn

Her Texas Family – Jill Lynn

            Her Texas Family is the book that comes after Falling for Texas, both written by author Jill Lynn.  I am unsure if it is a series. 

Lucy Grayson is escaping her problems.  She is flighty, but fun.  Graham Redmond is boring and stuck – and totally fine with his situation.  Graham’s daughter, Mattie, is too old for a 5-year-old.   Lucy takes it upon herself to help out this situation – much to Graham’s opposition. 

I really enjoyed this story.  There are misinformed ‘villains’ who are just wounded worried people.  There are people supporting other people.  It was just a nice story.   It is not a long book, but I felt like the characters were developed well in a short time.


I received this book from author Jill Lynn because I won a prize from her last year.  Please note that my review is honest!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment