Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sandpiper Cove - Irene Hannon


Sandpiper Cove: A Hope Harbor Novel – Irene Hannon

I really enjoy reading Irene Hannon’s book.  She has a unique way of drawing people in.  I love how she really gives details from past book’s characters.  I LOVE THAT!  Sandpiper Cove will not disappoint!  Lexie Graham is the widowed police chief of Hope Harbor.  She and her son live together with her mom.  Unfortunately, there are cases of vandalism around town.  Adam Stone, a former felon, has lent a hand repairing the vandalism.  When they catch the vandals he also helps mentor the wrongdoer. 

As you can possibly imagine Lexie and Adam work together.  There are obstacles they have to overcome given their positions in society.  I love how they take care of all involved.


This really is a good book.  Read it.  I was given this book in the case that I may choose to review it!

No comments:

Post a Comment