Monday, September 28, 2015

A Noble Masquerade - Kristi Ann Hunter

A Noble Masquerade – Kristi Ann Hunter

WHAT A GREAT BOOK!  Mystery, romance, and tradition – or not – are all in this book.
Lady Miranda Hawthorne is almost put on the shelf.  She considers a life of spinsterhood after she finds herself attracted to her brother’s valet.
Her little sister is quite full of herself as she inters her first season.
The Duke of Marshington is full of mystique and mystery.
The Lady has secretly been journaling to the Duke for years to help her process her thoughts. 
As usual, I don’t want to reveal too much!
Honestly, I had a hard time getting into the book in the first couple of chapters.  However, that QUICKLY changed!  I laughed out loud!  I felt the frustration I usually feel reading a regency period novel – at the formalities.  It was a wonderful book!
I cannot wait to see what Kristi Ann Hunter comes out with next!


**I received this book for my honest review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment