Wednesday, March 4, 2015

At Home in Last Chance

At Home in Last Chance
Cathleen Armstrong
I didn’t read the first two books in this series, which is way out of my comfort zone.  This is the story of two people, Kaitlyn and Steven, who find themselves in a place they don’t want to be.  Kaitlyn has made plenty of bad decisions with her life, and is trying to make better choices.  This is a true struggle for her.  Steven starts out trying to use his charms to get what – and who – he wants.    This book started out giving me angst because of all the dysfunction.  My angst shows that Armstrong did a great job developing her characters.  Unfortunately, I found myself somewhat uninterested in the rest of the story.  I really can’t pinpoint why.  I just didn’t feel a connection with the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment