Friday, March 20, 2015



The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall

            Amaryllis Brigham is a young woman who had difficult situations in her life as a young girl; situations she thought she understood, but she didn’t.   She is forced to leave the life she knows, and finds herself in the middle of Boston society.  She isn’t thrilled to be among the elite.  Nathan Everstone appears to be a rake, is he?  OR can he not be seen how he truly is because assumptions about him?
            I admit to getting a little confused in the first couple of chapters while all the characters were being introduced.  BOY!  Am I glad I hung in there!  
            Situations (and people) aren’t always what they appear to be, and that is a theme (to me) in this story.  Often we assume things because we can only see part of the situation, and this is one of Amaryllis’s problems she has to look through.
            This story has many twists and turns.  It is full of many characters that had me fooled!  I can’t wait to start the next book to see what happens! 
            READ THIS BOOK, you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment